- Laying chest presses with hip lifts
- Lay on your back with dumbbells in each hand, arms out in pushup position. Push the dumbbells up overhead and lift your hips, squeezing your rearend as you lift.
- Tricep dips on a chair, bench, or floor
- Feet on the floor, hands on chair with fingers pointed towards you. Bend at the elbows, making sure they are back behind you and not out to the side, lowering your body and then push back up.
- Squat with a bicep curl to an overhead press
- Squat down and do a bicep curl as you raise up from the squat. At the top of the curl push it straight up overhead. Lower the dumbbells to shoulders, then back down.
- Plie with a dumbbell row up
- Wide stance with toes, knees, and hips pointed out. Dumbbells in both hands with palms facing your body. Squat down and row up your body, elbows pointed out to the side, as you raise out of the squat.
For this round, complete the crunches and bicycles for the set number of reps and add a 20 second plank. Then repeat the exercises for the next set of reps.
Plank - 20 seconds
** In consideration of being allowed to participate in the personal fitness training activities and programs of Amanda Reed, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge Amanda Reed from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property **