Sunday, February 28, 2016

Set Your Goals Sunday!

It's time to plan for the week ahead and reflect on the week past!

Last week, I was still recovering from catching Little Miss's flu, so all the goals I had set for myself went out the window since breathing without coughing was almost impossible.  This week, I begin again, reaching for the same goals, but with a little more dose of reality!

This week's goals:

I'm not good about getting enough water each day, so by making it a weekly goal I have to make myself accountable.

This week's workout schedule:

I'm still working on consistently getting in practice for PiYo and BodyShred, which is important because these classes change weekly for me.  I'm hoping by putting it on the schedule, it will help keep me on pace.

What are your goals for the week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment