Sunday, March 6, 2016

Set Your Goals Sunday!

Last week, my main focus was trying to get in some practice times before teaching PiYo and BodyShred.  I really needed to get ahead of those classes, instead of leaving everything until the day before to write and learn those classes.  I'm happy to say that, at least for this week, I've managed to do that!  I feel ready for next week's classes without feeling under a lot of pressure! :)

Here are my goals for the week:


I'm setting aside time to practice again in the hope that I can turn this into a habit.  I'm sticking with the water and vitamins from last week and adding in veggies at lunch and dinner.  I'm a total carb lover and I often forgo the veggies for more carbs, especially at lunch.  I'm trying to break that habit!

This is what my workout schedule and meal plan looks like for this week:

A note on our meal plan, I try to come up with good snacks and lunches for school.  Our week gets pretty busy, so I like having at least an idea for the kids' lunches.  I also don't plan our weekends.  We often change plans or decide in the morning that we are heading off somewhere so a plan is not practical for us.  Do what is right for you!

What are your goals for the week?



No comments:

Post a Comment